tokonoma 01

by yamachem - uploaded on December 24, 2014, 9:13 am

This space is generally called "tokonoma" ,which is a built-in recessed space in a Japanese style reception room .


where flower arrangements or hanging scrolls are supposed to be displayed.


I guess it is something like "niche" in English.


For more information about "tokonoma",see here:


I will upload a remixed one which

includes a hanging scroll in the near future.



calm display japanese niche quiet tokonoma vase
Safe for Work?


0 Comments. Please login to comment or add your own remix.