landscape at night
- The image depicts a landscape at night.
The original image is from the symbol library called "Emoji one" in Inkscape 0.91.
Inkscape 0.91 includes just five example libraries: logic symbols, AIGA/DOT transportation symbols, map symbols, flow chart shapes and word balloons made by Martin Owens and Tavmjong Bah.
You can download symbol libraries called the open source icon sets to use as Inkscape symbols from here: github.com/Xaviju/inkscape-open-symbols.
In the github page,
push green button called "Clone or download" and select "Download ZIP".
The downloaded file name is "inkscape-open-symbols-master.zip".
Speaking about how to install it into your local machine,
I introduce the excerpts of README.md which is included in the downloaded file.
Below is the excerpts.
## How do I install Inkscape Open Symbols?
1. Grab the icon libraries you need by **cloning the repo** or **downloading the ZIP**. You can also save the SVG files to your system directly from github.
2. Copy the individual SVG files into your Inkscape share directoy (typically ```share/inkscape```) under the ```symbols``` folder. If it's not there, create it.
- For OS X and Linux, the local user directory is `~/.config/inkscape/symbols`.
- For Windows, the directory is:
- `%PROGRAMFILES%\Inkscape\share\symbols`. (64 bits)
- `%PROGRAMFILES(x86)%\Inkscape\share\symbols`. (32 bits)
3. Launch Inkscape (close it first if it's already running).
4. Open Symbols from ```Object > symbols``` or press ```Ctrl+Shift+Y```. You should see all the Material Design Icons sets as well as Octicons in the "Symbol set" dropdown.
- Viewed by
- 1393 People
- Loved by
- 3 People
- 43727 bytes