Enter FOSSASIA 2016 #IoT T-shirt Design Contest
by openclipart - uploaded on February 11, 2016, 9:00 am
All artists and designers are invited by FOSSASIA 2016, Asia's Premier Open Technology Event, from March 18th - 20th 2016 in Singapore, to submit one or more designs around the topic of "The Internet of Things for Me." The 1st place entry will win a FiftyThree Pencil and the winning design will be on all 200+ conference attendees official t-shirts. 2nd and 3rd place winners designers will be used at a special social event during the conference and be recognized for their outstanding submissions.
Here are the Rules:
(1) Submit your entry between February 11 and February 24, 2016 11:59 PM Openclipart time to be considered for 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes.
(2) Your entry should submitted as a remix of this clipart, but does not have to use the same graphics as the original.
(3) Make your entry in black and white.
(4) Do not include "FOSSASIA" logo or text in the entry.
(5) Strong preference towards pure graphical submissions. If you have an amazingly creative idea with "#IoT" or "Internet of Things" please do try!
The Judging will take place from February 24 until March 2 by Singaporean artist and designer, Gloria Chiang, and FOSSASIA 2016 organizers Hong Phuc Dang and Mario Behling. The winners will be announced here on March 2, 2016.
Ready, Set, Go! What does the Internet of Things mean to you?
Blog post about the event:
- Around The World blk wht book challenge closed Collection COLLECTIONS contest CRM Style Ethnic Designs Formen fossasia2016 icon Ikony internet internetofthings IoT My favs news objects Random remix 184449 remix 189822 Simple Symbols stickers Sticker Style stuff things upload2openclipart
- Safe for Work?